21 August 2011

A bit of Light.

I finally got to talk with you, Raine. I really didn't think I would again, but you managed to thwart my expectations, thankfully. I really did miss you. I don't want to take these moments for granted. Lets keep them going, please?

Raine Light. I barely know you and yet... well, lets just say, I'm deeply infatuated. Its silly. I really know it is. But I can't help it. I wish I could see you. Someday? Lets hope so.

In other news, Dan is coming to Hawaii today. I'm picking him up from the airport in an hour and we're going straight to Pho. Then we're just going to chill until the evening. I have to go to sleep early due to work tomorrow. But I also need to finish writing this letter to my penpal Jessica. She wrote me one already and I've been procrastinating so hopefully I can send it off by tomorrow- wait I need to buy stamps! Crap. The day after then.

It's been a slippery downward slope but one person manages to change that feeling. I just hope it keeps on.

No comments: