So I want to briefly talk about this guy and this controversial running for presidential candidacy.
I first heard of him when he was simply a Senator and the presidential race was just starting. There was alot of news about him and his speeches, changes, and plans as Senator. The first time I heard him talk, I immediately got hooked. His charisma was simply beyond any other politician's. At that point, I got more interested in politics. I started looking into him a bit more and finding out who he was and what he did.
So I read a bit more about him and listened to a few more speeches. And then I thought, "This man should seriously run for president."
Hillary was already a democratic runner as was McCain, Huckabee, Paul, and the other folks. But Obama wasn't yet. And I knew at that point that he could do something big for not just the country, but the world itself.
As the runners started promoting their campaigns and getting donations, Obama was still off the hook when it came for presidency. I constantly checked his site, pondering if he would run or not.
And then, all of a sudden, Barack Obama decided to run for presidency as a democrat. I rejoiced.
The last time I rejoiced this much inside was when EA announced that Ultima X was cancelled but thats a different story. I was happy. This man was running for president. And against Hillary, at that.
In regards to Hillary, I just don't like her. I don't trust her. Her top priority is health care. Universal health care anyways. What else? Sure, she is against the war but she wasn't at first, unlike Obama who never changed his view on the war.
She has her agendas I think. She isn't charismatic. She pulls dirty tricks along with Bill, one big example being that fear mongering photo of Obama in a Somali suit that slightly looks as if he is some Arab.
Thats just ridiculous and dirty on her part. Its an act of desperation. Along with Obama's middle name being Hussein and the false allegations that he once swore on the Koran and that he attended some Islamic school when he was a kid is simply confounding. Has our fear gotten this horrendous, that we are to destroy images of other cultures with thoughts of prejudicial hate and oppression?
I don't want Hillary as president, especially while I'm in the military. McCain, I wouldn't mind but my mind is set on Obama. He caught my eye as he did with millions of others.
I think he can change things around for the country and the world itself. Who cares about color or the fact that he did drugs when he was young? Its time for a change. Obama is the right choice in my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This makes no sense timz
"Hillary was already a democratic runner as was McCain, Huckabee, Paul, and the other folks"
you mean to say "against McCain, Huck and Paul..."or "as was" All three are repubs not demos
A mistake in words. I was focusing on the 'runners' and not their affiliations. Frankly I don't care much about either Democrats or Republicans which increases my support for Obama even more because even Republicans are attending his speeches and voting for him which proves that its time for a change in total policy and not just a change of sides.
Mccain is potentially a worse candidate then Hillary. Consider. Part of his vaunted "experience" was five years in a single man cell. Thats not healthy for any human being. Wonder what it did to him?
They're all unstable in my opinion when reaching a certain level of power...(similar to the sith lets say)...just look at what happened to that moron NY governor...oops thought he could get away with prostitutes, stupid jack ass. I coulda used that money for tuition..anyway, point is Ron Paul is the best of the given.
Post a Comment